Certified Home Inspections was founded in 2007
by Donald Rollins with a service philosophy to deliver prompt, professional
real estate home inspections utilizing the latest technology and methods. I am
required to follow the Standards of Practice set forth by The Texas Real Estate
Commission. If you give me the opportunity to inspect your home I
promise you that I will provide you with a detailed,
comprehensive inspection report including digital photographs of all
deficiencies observed that will be easy to read and understand.
Everything identified during the home inspection will be included in your
report. Armed with the information my inspection report provides,
you will be able to make a confident purchase decision.
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. That is why I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise to provide you with excellent service. As an InterNACHI member I must:
1. Pass InterNACHI's Online Inspector Examination every year. This general,
not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
2. Adhere to the industry's largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
3. Abide by InterNACHI's Code of Ethics,
4. Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
5. Have completed InterNACHI's ethics "obstacle course" which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
6. Have passed InterNACHI's Standards of Practice quiz,
7. Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
8. Maintain a continuing education log,
9. Successfully complete InterNACHI's comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
10. Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
11. Complete at least one very advanced inspection course every 2 years,
12. Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry's largest message board, InterNACHI's "what's new" publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
If you need a home inspection performed, don't settle for anything less than a InterNACHI-certified home inspector.
11114 Dawson Springs Drive
Richmond, TX 77406
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 6PM
Saturday: By Appointment Only!
Our service area includes but is not limited to:
Cinco Ranch, Cypress, Damon, Friendswood, Houston, Katy, Kingwood, Memorial, Missouri City, Montrose, Pearland, Richmond, Rosenberg, Spring, Sugarland, The Galleria, The Woodlands, Tomball, Victoria
South Texas Certified Home Inspections
TREC Professional Inspector # 9962
11114 Dawson Springs Drive * Richmond, Texas * 77406 * 832.363.7041